Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Promises Kept




Isaiah 41:10 (HCSB)
     Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand.

Father the power of your promise is your presence with us. The peace of your promise is your relationship with us. The protection your promise is your willing intervention in our lives. The reliability of your promise is as trustworthy today as it was when first given. “….Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. 3 For I am the LORD your God………” Isaiah 43:1-3 (ESV)

Thank you Father for loving us, for being faithful to your promises to us and for the relationship we have with you as our God and Father. We praise you in Jesus name. Amen!


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.