Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE LOOKING GLASS


 Christian Living « Sherry Meneley | Life Coach | Creativity Coach | A Creative Wholehearted Life

 PROVERBS 27:19 "As water reflects the face of a man or woman, so a man or woman's heart reflects them."

Oh Lord, You do not look at our outward appearance ~~ You look at our hearts.  So how can I see the condition of my heart?  By looking into the mirror of Your Word.  Your Word reveals to me my own thoughts, motives and values.  It exposes the content of my heart and shows me the kind of person I truly am.  But Lord, it is my deepest desire that my heart reflect the heart of Christ so that those who see me will catch a glimpse of His reflection.  I love You.  Amen.

*Maranatha Worship Bible
*googleimages.com







Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.