Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Imagine This…..



Psalm 104:33 (NLT)
        I will sing to the LORD as long as I live. I will praise my God to my last breath!

Oh Father, to imagine that even with my dying breath I would be singing your praise. What a way to leave this frail temporal life and to enter my eternal home with you in heaven. The glory of it is beyond imagination.

1 Corinthians 2:9 (NLT)
      “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.”

I Can Only Imagine (MercyMe

I can only imagine what it will be like
When I walk, by your side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When you face is before me
I can only imagine

Surrounded by You glory
What will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus
Or in awe of You be still
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah
Will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine
Ephesians 3:20 (NIV)
     “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine……”

 Thank you Father that our singing your praises doesn't end at death. We will be singing throughout endless ages. In the Name of whom we sing, Jesus, Amen!






Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.