Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

BETTER IS ONE DAY

Image result for courts of heaven


This is the prayer of my heart...will you join me?


How lovely is Your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty.
For my soul longs and even faints for You.
For here my heart is satisfied within Your presence.
I sing beneath the shadow of Your wings.

Better is one day in Your Courts
Than a thousand elsewhere.

One thing I ask and I would seek.  To see Your beauty,
To find You in the place Your glory dwells.

My heart and flesh cry out for You the Living God
Your Spirit's water to my soul.
I've tasted and I've seen.  Come once again to me
I will draw near to You.  I will draw near to You.

Better is one day in Your Courts
Than a thousand elsewhere.

Matt Redman ~ Thank You Music ~ 1995



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.