Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

For Those Suffering Illness

Having gone through chemotherapy with my wife and now going through it myself has made me more sensitive to what other people facing illness are going through.

Father,

I pray for those who are facing serious illness. I pray they may turn to You and trust in You for comfort and strength. I pray that You may give them healing and peace. I pray this, not only for the sufferers, but for the family and friends that surround them. I pray that You may be real to them and that they may come to You in their time of need.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

3 comments:

  1. My sister is as well... Many prayers for you Mike and for all who walk this journey....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, all prayers appreciated. I will keep your sister in prayer.

      Delete
  2. My sister is as well... Many prayers for you Mike and for all who walk this journey....

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.