Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A Dry and Thirsty Place



Psalm 63:1 (NLT)
    O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched and weary land where there is no water.


Father, our nation is spiritually parched like a desert devoid of rain and cracked with dryness of the soul. We desperately need the showers of your mercy to soften the hardness of our hearts. We need the irrigation of your grace to restore the spiritual vitality on which this nation was founded. I pray that we will have the common sense to understand our spiritual dehydration, the spiritual sensitivity to feel the guilt of our sin and the intelligence to repent according to 2 Chronicles 7:14 (NLT) Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.”


Father I pray that this verse will become our promise fulfilled: “For I will pour out water to quench your thirst and to irrigate your parched fields. And I will pour out my Spirit on your descendants, and my blessing on your children.” Isaiah 44:3 (NLT)


Through Jesus Name we ask this urgent request!


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.