Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE THRONE ROOM





Hebrews 4:16  "Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."

No condemnation now I dread;
Jesus and all in Him is mine.
Alive in Him, my living Head;
And clothes in righteousness divine,
Bold I approach the eternal throne,
And claim the crown, through
Christ, my own.

Amazing love!  How can it be,
That Thou my God should die for me.

The words of this old hymn "And Can It Be, That I Should Gain" by Charles Wesley (1738) rings true in my heart as it did in his so many years ago.  We can pray scripture, and we can pray hymns.  They both minister to our hearts, and lift our voices into the Throne Room where we have confidence that we will receive the mercy and grace we so badly need.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.