Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

PRAYING SCRIPTURE




Taken from Psalm 19.

Dear Lord, Your law is perfect, it revives my soul.  Your degrees are trustworthy, making me wise.  You commandments are right, bringing joy to my heart.  

Your commands are clear, giving me insight to life.  How can I know all the sins lurking in my heart?  Cleanse me from hidden faults.  

Oh Lord, keep me from deliberate sins.  Don't let them control me.  Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin.  

May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.  I love you Amen.



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.