Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

REPAIR ME





This is the third RE in REasons to REad God's REvelation.

REpair Me ~  Psalm 119:116  'Sustain me according to your promise, and I will live;  do not let my hopes be dashed."

Dear Lord, so many times my dreams and hopes are "dashed".  Sometime because of my own selfish desires, but sometimes because you want me to keep my focus on You, and know that even in my weakness moments, when my hope is broken, dashed, crumbling ~ you have promised to sustain me.  I rest is that promise.  Thank you for always being ready to REpair Me.  I love You, and I love Your Word.  Amen.

God can....

REscue Me
REexamine Me
REpair Me

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.