Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

REFUEL ME




This is the fifth in the REasons to REad God's REvelation.

REfule Me.  Psalm 119:131  "I open my mouth and pant, longing for your commands."

Dear Lord, I need re-fueling in my life every day.  I long for your Words to fill me like the gasoline filling the tank in my car.  My mouth is open, my heart pants for you.  Fill my life with the fuel of your love, your kindness, your goodness your peace and mercy.

Lord in a world of emptiness ~ Only YOU can REfule us and fill out lives to overflowing, so we use that overflow to bless others.  I love you Lord.  Fill me!  Amen.






Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.