Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

WHO GETS THE GLORY?



Psalms 29:2  "Give unto the Lord the GLORY due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."


Dear Lord, I am so prone to want the glory.  To tell everyone of my good deeds.  To get praise and acclamation for myself.  Lord I truly want to be a secret servant.  I want all that I do and say and think  to bring YOU the GLORY due your Holy Name.  When I start to praise myself and accept the glory, Lord please put Spiritual Tape over my mouth and cause my heart and mouth Glorify YOU!  I love You.  Amen



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. Amen!
    Excellent words to ponder on and apply to our lives.
    To God be the glory!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.