Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

GOD ALONE



Dear Lord, sad is my heart.  This year has already brought sorrow to our friends and family.  Sickness, surgeries, cancer diagnosis, and pain.  You are my rock and my fortress, but my heart hangs heavy in my breast from the grief and tears.  Lord this song we sang Wednesday night at Bible study is my comfort.   I love you and I'm setting my gaze on You alone.

MY SOUL FINDS REST

I set my gaze on God alone
And trust in Him completely,
With every day pour out my soul
And He will prove His mercy.
Though life is but a fleeting breath,
A sigh too deep to measure,
My King has crushed
The curse of death
And I am His forever.





Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. My prayers are with you.
    May you find peace and comfort in our great God, who cares for every detail on our lives.
    Rest in Him, dear friend.

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.