Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A Knight's Prayer

My Lord, I am ready on the threshold of this new day to go forth armed with thy power, seeking adventure on the high road, to right wrong, to overcome evil, to suffer wounds and endure pain if need be, but in all things to serve thee bravely, faithfully, joyfully, that at the end of the day's labor kneeling for thy blessing, thou mayst find no blot upon my shield." -Knight's Prayer [Inscribed in Chester Cathedral]

"Put on the full armor of God so you can take your stand against the devils schemes." -Ephesians 6:11

Dear Lord,  I too must wear the armor to withstand the flaming arrows of the evil one.  I want to as the Knights of old, seek to go forth in YOUR power, overcoming evil, suffering for Your sake when necessary.  Serve you bravely, faithfully and joyfully, and at the end of the day, receive your blessing that I have served you well.  I love you.  Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.