Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Rejoicing in God's Provision

God,

I may not have a bunch of stuff,
I may not get every thing I think I want, but I definitely have enough.

I have you and rejoice in your provisions!

You are my provider and I have never gone without a necessity being fulfilled.

Even in my weakness, your grace is sufficient.

To believe this is a daily struggle.

My flesh doesn’t believe it like my heart does.

I ask that you would help me to always rejoice in all that you have provided for my family and I.

I pray that I remain humble and thankful in Jesus name AMEN!

... prayer offered by Jennifer at Unveiled Wife

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.