Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

YHWH

When we pray to our Father in heaven, we are praying to the One Supreme being. We are praying to the Name above all Names. The True Authority. The One Living God that can hear our cries, care about our cries and respond to our cries.

He is the Supreme Deity. His Name is YHWH. The LORD. The Great I AM. He was, He is and He always will be. God is self-existent. He is self-sufficient. He is eternal and He is consistent. His very name, YHWH, reveals His divine being.

When we bow our hearts, we need to be reminded of just how awesome the God is that we are petitioning our prayers to. He is THE mighty, THE great and THE awesome God. 

"My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, 
O LORD; in the morning will I 
direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up."
(Psalm 5:3)

"Hear me when I call, O God of 
my righteousness; thou hast enlarged me
 when I was in distress; have mercy
 upon me and hear my prayer."
 (Psalm 4:1)

"The LORD hath heard my 
supplication; the LORD 
will receive my prayer." 
(Psalm 6:9)

We truly serve an amazing and powerful and loving God. Each time we lift our hearts to Him, we need to be mindful of who we are calling out to. YHWH. The LORD. The great I AM. The One true and Living God of all creation.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post on our God...I like to think that He is constantly working on our behalf even when we don't see "instant" answers to our prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.