Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

SAFE

Psalm 91:2 "I will say to the Lord, my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

Lord, this verse gives me great comfort as I face and live the realities of life on earth.  You are my refuge who shelters me in the storms of life.  You are my fortress that shields me from the onslaught  of evil.  You are my God, the Creator, and the Ruler of Heaven and Earth.  You are my God, the Savor and Redeemer of my soul.  You are my God who is Holy and Love.  You are my God whom I trust alone.

And last Sunday when we had to evacuate the sanctuary because of a pipe bomb in the Church parking lot, Psalm 91:2 was the reminder of Your presence and care of me and all in that setting.

Father, I am amazed, having written Psalm 91:2 on a 3x5 card and placed it in my shirt pocket was the reassurance that You our God and I trust You.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.