Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Meditation


1 John 4:8 (ESV)
      …….. God is love.

Luke 18:19 (ESV)
   ………..No one is good except God alone.

John 3:33 (ESV)

   ……… God is true.

Psalm 99:9 (ESV)

   ………. God is holy!

Father as I meditate on these verses, they tell me everything I need to know about You. That You are love tells me about Your heart. That You are good tells me about Your character. That You are true tells me about Your integrity. That You are holy tells me about Your nature.

In your love you accept me, in your goodness you forgive me, in your truth you protect me and in your holiness you justify me.

How can I not say with the Psalmist: “My whole being will exclaim, "Who is like you, O LORD? ….."   Psalm 35:10 (NIV) 

Thank you Father that you have made yourself know to me not only in your creation and in your Word, but especially and particularly through your Son. Through faith in Him, Jesus, I truly and personally know You. To meditate on this is not only inspiring, it is life transforming.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.