Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

GRACE

2 Corinthians 12:9 (NLT)
   ……….. “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.


Father it is amazing how one word expresses and explains Your concern and compassion for me. A word of such magnitude that it can’t be measured and of such personal meaning that it reaches my deepest need. It is Your wonderful amazing grace. There are things I don’t know. There are things I don’t understand. But my lack of knowledge and understanding has never limited Your grace. It is grace greater than my sin and grace sufficient to my need.

Thank you Father that in my weakness is Your strength, in my sorrow is Your comfort, in my pain is Your assurance, in my fear is Your hope and in Your hands is my future. This all comes through the wonder of Your grace. And the abundance of that grace is in the person of Your Son.

So then we can experience the reality of (ALL) in 2 Corinthians 9:8 (ESV)
      God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times……

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.