Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

RAIN



Leviticus 26:4 (ESV)
   …then I will give you your rains in their season, and the land shall yield its increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.

Heavenly Father, we have rain today and it reminds me of your promise to refresh and replenish the earth with new growth, crops and abundance. Even so I need such spiritual renewal in my life and soul.

There are times, I admit, to dryness of soul and little growth in spirit. Then more than ever I sense and feel my need for refreshing and renewing with the gentle rain of your grace.

Father, as the rain falls on the earth today, may your mercy rain on my soul. May the precious fruit of Your Spirit blossom in my life today.  May others, also, experience the joy of your blessing as their spirit is renewed.

We pray this in the Name of Your beloved Son and our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.