Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

HE IS RISEN!




RISEN CHRIST, through Your death, sin has been vanquished and death itself has been defeated.  REIGNING KING, You have been exalted to the highest place and have been given the name above all names.  Every soul in all creation shall bow before You.  Yet You are not only the SAVIOR of the world, YOU are also my personal Savior.  You call my name.  You know me through and through.  Nothing about me is hidden from You.  What a privilege to acknowledge You as GOD ALMIGHTY and to walk with You as the Lover of my Soul, my Savior and my Friend.  This Easter morning, I can only bow in adoration, and worship with a heart full of gratitude for the SACRIFICE you made for me!  I love you.   Amen.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.