Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Trust

"Scientists readily admit there is much about the cosmos they do not understand. I do wish more theologians were comfortable admitting there’s much about God they don’t understand. As I’ve gotten older, I have let go of the illusion that I do, or we can, know everything about God. Interestingly, this is one of the reasons I cling to him more now than ever, because I used to have a false sense of control and understanding but now it has been replaced by trust. I don’t fully understand him, but I trust him." ~Donald Miller
Father, we often don't understand your ways, but we know you are in control and you love us. Help us to trust you no matter what. Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.