Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

HEAVY LOAD


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest..."  Matthew 11:28

This morning my heart is heavy and I'm dealing with a burden that will take only the grace of God to lift. 

Dear Lord, I bow low before you asking that you will deal graciously with me and show me how to deal with this heavy burden.  I ask that all involved can have your healing grace.  You are the only one who can lift burdens and heal hearts.  I love you and I'm trusting You and Only You for the answers.  Amen.

Image from googleimages.com




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.