Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 19

The heavens declare your glory O God, and the sky above proclaims your handiwork. I praise you for the wonders of your creation.. words cannot express the awe I feel when I ponder the beauty of a rose.. you do all things well.

Your words are perfect O Lord.. they revive my soul.. your testimony is trustworthy.. it is perfect.. it gives wisdom to the simple.. your precepts are right.. they make my heart rejoice because they are pure.

The fear of the Lord is clean.. and cleansing to my soul.. you are awesome forever O Lord!

Your rules are true and righteous altogether. They are more to be desired are they than gold, even much fine gold; sweeter also than honey and drippings of the honeycomb. Moreover, by them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward.

Who can discern his errors? Declare me innocent from hidden faults and keep me from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me! Then I shall be blameless, and innocent of great transgression.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.