Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

open thy mouth wide!

"I am the LORD thy God which
brought thee out of the land of Egypt;
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it"
(Psalms 81:10)

Oh, sweet Lord, today we are asking that you fill us up with your goodness! Drench us with your mercy and your grace, Oh, God. We lift up our needs to you in desperation for your mighty touch. We need you and we want you. Restore us and heal us precious Father. Strengthen us and comfort us and hide us under the shadow of your wing. We give our lives to you and ask that your will be done in each    petition we lay before you today.

Our mouths are open wide, Lord.... Fill them with you today.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog...nice posts...and a prayer that God will answer.
    I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.