Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

He hears

"For in thee, O LORD, do I HOPE,
thou wilt hear, O LORD my God"
(Psalm 38:15)

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Forsake me not, O LORD, O my God,
be not far from me"
(Psalm 38:21)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And now, LORD, what wait I for?
My hope is in thee"
(Psalm 39:7)

~~~~~~~~

"I waited patiently for the LORD, 
and He inclined unto me, and He heard my cry"
(Psalm 40:1)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Scripture clearly tells us time and time again that our LORD hears our cry. He responds to our cry. He is aware of our petitions to Him day and night. We never have to worry that God isn't listening. He is always close to us, tending to our needs and we can have the HOPE that only comes from a relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. He hears us!

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.