Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

PRAYING THE PSALMS


"Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

O Lord open my lips
and my mouth will declare your praise.
You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it.
You do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart,
O God, you will not despise.

Amen




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

3 comments:

  1. "a broken and contrite heart,
    O God, you will not despise"


    Amen. Praise the Lord for His grace and compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pray, then, in this way: 'Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 'Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. - Matthew 6:9-10

    Amen

    Bible Love Quotes
    Spiritual Quotes and Sayings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! May we forever praise His name!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.