Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Into the deep



Give me a candle of the Spirit, O God, 
as I go down into the deep of my own being. 
Show me the hidden things. 
Take me down to the spring of my life, 
and tell me my nature and my name. 
Give me freedom to grow so that I may become my true self – 
the fulfillment of the seed which You planted in me at my making. 
Out of the deep I cry unto thee, O Lord.

Amen

– George Appleton


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. "that I may become my true self "

    I like that Sue! I am praying that with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show me the hidden things....like David said..Search me O God, and know my heart.

    Good prayer Sue.... I add my prayers and Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.