Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Wisdom for our New President

Today Barack Obama is sworn into the office of the president of the United States on the same bible that Abraham Lincoln used for that same purpose. Leaders of nations all have a beginning.. here is the way that King Solomon prayed at the beginning of his reign.

That night God appeared to Solomon and said to him,
"Ask for whatever you want me to give you."
Solomon answered God,
"You have shown great kindness to David my father and have made me king in his place. Now, LORD God, let your promise to my father David be confirmed, for you have made me king over a people who are as numerous as the dust of the earth. Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours?"
Please join me in asking our Father to grant Barack Obama wisdom and knowledge that he may lead and govern our nation in a manner pleasing to God.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.