Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Prayer In Times of Uncertainty

Dear Lord,

You are my Shepherd, you watch over me and tend to the needs of my heart.

Help me to trust your guidance in this time of uncertainty.

It is so hard to look ahead and not see a clear vision for my future.

Please help my heart to trust in your timing.

Let my mind seek your will.

Fill my soul with peace knowing that you are the one true God.

You are,“…my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust” (Psalm 91:2, NIV).

Thank you for watching over me and all my loved ones. In your name I pray, Amen.

... a prayer from my niece Maria

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.