Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

AN IRISH BLESSING

It seemed appropriate to have a Irish Blessing today!





shamrock.gif  (163 bytes)

God bless the corners of this house and all the lintel blessed,
And bless the hearth and bless the board and bless each place of rest,
And bless each door that opens wide to strangers as to kin,
And bless each crystal window pane that lets the starlight in,
And bless the rooftree overhead and every sturdy wall.
The peace of man. The peace of God. With peace and love for all.

shamrock.gif  (163 bytes)
Do you say blessing on your home?


I remember when we moved into the Parsonage years ago, I went from room to room asking God to make that home a place of love, ministry and peace for those who would come through the doors. After 27 years of ministry there.... I think my prayer was answered.

shamrock.gif (163 bytes)

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the Irish Blessing that I dismissed family with at my mom's graveside service. My mom was a real New York Irishwoman.. I celebrate her presence and blessing in my life today.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.