Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

a prayer to praise when we are overwhelmed



Lord, my heart is heavy.
My circumstances feel overwhelming.
Even so, I choose to look to you.

Teach me how to praise you in my pain.
Even when I do not understand the road ahead.
In times when I am troubled and confused.

Yet I praise you because you are good and faithful.
When fear and worry try my soul, let my voice rise.
Cause my words to lift you up and praise you.

Exchange my heavy burden for your peace.
Help me see your strength in this valley.
Bring me to a place of praising and blessing.

In Jesus' name, Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.