Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A prayer when we sing "Amazing grace"



Lord,
When I next sing that beautiful hymn, "Amazing Grace", help me to remember that I was lost but now am found because of the Gospel.
So help me share the good news with others so others may not die without knowing, but live experiencing your grace.

Help me to remember that "I was blind, but now I see" because I understood the good news of God's love. 
So help me when I share the good news to demonstrate in word and deed Your love for me, and for the world.

Help me to rejoice that my chains are broken, and I am free because of Your mercy.
So help me when I share the good news to show mercy to those who may reject You.

Help me in everything to remember that the good news of your mercy, grace, and love is all centred on Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour.
So help me to honour and love You!

In Your Name I pray
Amen



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.