Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

a prayer of repentance



Father, I have sinned against you
and am not worthy to be called your child.
Be merciful to me, a sinner.

Father of mercy, like the prodigal son I return to you and say:
"I have sinned against you
and am no longer worthy to be called your son."

Christ Jesus, savior of the world,
I pray with the repentant thief to whom you promised paradise:
"Lord, remember me in your kingdom."

Holy Spirit, fountain of love,
I call on you with trust:
"Purify my heart, and help me to walk as a child of the light."

Amen
- from the Book of Luke     

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.