Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

teach us to love


God of Goodness and Mercy,

We come into your presence, so aware of our human frailty.

We are overwhelmed by your love for us.

We thank you that your love reaches us in everything we experience.

If I climb the highest mountain you are there.

When I find myself in the darkest valley of my life, you are there.

Teach me today to love you more and develop a loving heart.

Give us grace to love others as you love them.

Help me to rest in your love as I love those around me.

Lead me that I might trust you with the heart of a child.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.