Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Dwight L. Moody



"I prayed for faith and thought that someday faith would come down and strike me like lightening.  But faith did not seem to come.  One day I read in the tenth chapter of Romans, "Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God."  I had up to this time closed my Bible and prayed for faith.  Now I open my Bible and began to study, and faith has been growing ever since."  ~D.L. Moody

Heavenly Father, you have given us Your Word in the Holy Scriptures.  That is where we find everything we need for life and godliness.  Give us hearts to open the Scriptures and study them over and over and seek Your face and see our faith grow and we grow in our knowledge and understanding of You.  Amen.

googleimages.com

Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.