Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

When it seems...


We sometimes wonder if our prayers are being heard. 

One thing we can be assured of is this.... when we are Children of God, He hears. He cares. He responds. 

As I looked back over some prayer journals from 2 years ago, I could see all the things that I had been crying out to God for. I could see all the hurts and frustrations that were embedded deep in my soul. I could see the pain and turmoil of some horrible situations.

But then...

I could see the answers that had come. I could see God working. I could see His Hand in so many ways.....

Just because God is silent.... it doesn’t mean He isn’t working.

Keep believing. Keep trusting. 

Keep praying.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.