Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

to be released from fear

Father, I give my fear to You. I have been crippled and poisoned by fear for too long. I reject it. I release it. I
choose faith instead of fear, believing in Your good plans for me. I choose love instead of fear, trusting that Your “perfect love” will cast out all fear (1 John 4:18). I choose Your light and truth instead of fear, accepting Your Word, which says I “need not fear terror that stalks in the night, the arrow that flies in the day, plague that strikes in the darkness, or calamity that destroys at noon,” because you are with me (Psalm 91:5-6, ISV). Amen

-a prayer offered by Bob Hostetler at Guideposts

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.