Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

a prayer of release

Dear Lord Jesus,

For the people who have hurt me,
I release any unforgiveness to the love of God.

For the things I worry about every day,
I release control of my life to the love of God.

For events that cause me to be afraid,
I release my fears to the love of God.

For depression and hopelessness,
I release my afflictions to the love of God.

For the bitterness I carry each day,
I release the past to the love of God.

For each and everything that keeps me from following you,
I release my whole being to the love of God.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.