Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Show me Your Way

Oh Lord, I pray that today You will show me the right path, point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you and what Christ has done for me. Remember me in the light of your unfailing love, for you are merciful, O Lord. You are good and do what is right; You show the proper path to those who go astray. You lead the humble in doing right, teaching them your way. You lead with unfailing love and faithfulness all who keep your covenant and obey your demands. For the honor of your name, O Lord, forgive my many, many sins. Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.