Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Listening

Dear Lord,

Help me always to walk so closely with You that I don't fail to hear the whispers of my Shepherd leading me. And when I hear the prompting, I pray I don't ignore it because Your ways are best. Help me to be so in tune that I recognize Your voice. I thank You for the times You have spared me when I listened. May I always be sensitive to Your Spirit and I ask that You keep me from letting my ears become dull to You. I know that when I listen to You, you will keep me in perfect peace because my mind is stayed in You. Amen


Now we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things that are freely given to us by God. 1 Corinthians 2:12 NET

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.