Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

GIVE ME......



GIVE ME AN OPEN EAR ~O God, that I may hear Thy voice calling me to high endeavor.  Too often have I been deaf to your appeals.  Give me courage to answer "Here am I, send me."

GIVE ME AN OPEN MIND ~ O God, a mind ready to receive such new light of knowledge as it is Thy will to reveal to me.  Give me courage to change my mind when that is needed.

GIVE ME OPEN EYES ~ O God, eyes quick to discover Thine indwelling in the world Thou hast made.  Forgive all my past blindness to the grandeur and glory of nature, to the charm of little children, to the sublimity's of human story, and to all the intimations of Thy presence which these things contain.

GIVE ME OPEN HANDS~ O God, hands ready to share with all who are in want the blessings with which Thou hast enriched my life.  Deliver me from all meanness and let me hold my money in stewardship and all my worldly goods in trust for Thee, to whom now be all honor and glory.  Amen.

Taken from a man, John Baillie, who new God is a time era in the past, who words hold so true today.  His Diary of Private Prayer speaks to me each time I read it.  

Father, give us open ears, minds, eyes and hands to serve you every day with thanksgiving for the life we have and the life you sacrificed for us.   I love You.  Amen.













Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.