Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

ACCEPTANCE



 Proverbs 3:11~12 "My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the Lord disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in."

Father, how you cherish Your children!  Your love for us is relentless and undeserved.  Even Your discipline is motivated by compassion.  Teach me to ACCEPT Your correction with humble gratitude.  I do not ask You to withhold Your discipline.  I only ask that You grant me the wisdom and humility to learn the lesson quickly.  I love You.  Amen. 


*Maranatha Worship Bible
*googleimages.com




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. Accepted and cherished in the Beloved! So grateful. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.