Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Integrity


A person’s last words and prayers give deep insight into their heart and faith. Such is the perception that King David’s last words and prayers reveal to us.

1 Chronicles 29:17a & 18 (NLT)
     “I know, my God, that you examine our hearts and rejoice when you find integrity there……”  18 “O LORD, the God of our ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, make your people always want to obey you. See to it that their love for you never changes.”

Father I echo David’s prayer for all of us that we will always obey you with our hearts overflowing with love. There is no greater command you have given to us and there is no greater obedience that we can render to you than to love and obey you out of the integrity of a faithful life.

And so Father I would also pray with David: ”  Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.” Psalm 139:23-24 (NLT)


In Jesus loving and faithful name.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.