Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The Valley of Deep Darkness

 (Continuing a series on Psalm 23.)

Even though I walk through
the valley of deep darkness,
I will fear no evil,
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me.

Father,

I thank You that You are with us in whatever situation we are in, even if we fight death itself. I thank You that You are our protector and that You guide us to the right path. Help us to trust You in difficulties. May we look always for Your leading. And calm the fear in our heart, no matter how difficult things may get.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.