Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Help me, O Lord

Have mercy on me, O God,
have mercy!
I look to you for protection.
I will hide beneath the shadow of your wings
until the danger passes by.
I cry out to God Most High,
to God who will fulfill his purpose for me.

He will send help from heaven to rescue me,
disgracing those who hound me.
My God will send forth his unfailing love and faithfulness.
I am surrounded by fierce lions who greedily devour human prey-
whose teeth pierce like spears and arrows,
and whose tongues cut like swords.

Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens!
May your glory shine over all the earth.
My enemies have set a trap for me.
I am weary from distress.
They have dug a deep pit in my path,
but they themselves have fallen into it.

My heart is confident in you, O God;
my heart is confident.
No wonder I can sing your praises!

Wake up, my heart!
Wake up, O lyre and harp!
I will wake the dawn with my song.
I will thank you, Lord,
among all the people.
I will sing your praises among the nations.
For your unfailing love is as high as the heavens.
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
Be exalted, O God,
above the highest heavens.
May your glory shine over all the earth.

Amen
Psalm 57:1-11 NLT



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.