Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

For Healing and Courage

My wife, Sonia, has just been diagnosed with cancer, though they do not yet know exactly how serious it is and how far it has spread, though it does look serious. I would like to pray for those facing similar situations.

Father,

I pray for all those facing difficult situations and diagnoses, particularly those who know You. I pray for Your healing touch. But more than that I pray for the courage to trust You, whatever the outcome. I pray that You will be near and comfort such people and their relatives and friends. And I pray they may remember Your love and wisdom and power.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.