Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE





My risen King ~ Resurrection!! The other side of the cross.  The most astounding event in the history of the universe.  It changed everything forever.  It became the crossroads of life and death for us all, our place of eternal decision.  Because You rose from the dead, Jesus, and because You live now, I know that the promise of redemption and of eternal life is true,  You are the Son of God.  You are Messiah, Redeemer, King ~~and my Lord forever.  I love You.  Amen.

Lord , I lift Your name on high;
Lord, I love to sing Your praises.
I'm so glad You're in my life;
I'm so glad You came to save us.

You came from heaven to earth
To show the way,
From the earth to the cross
My debt to pay;
From the cross to the grave,
From the grave to the sky:
Lord I lift Your name on high.
Lord I lift Your name on high.
(Rick Founds (c) 1989


Image from googleimages.com
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.