Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

REWARD ME




REasons to REad God's REvelation


So God can REward Me.

Psalm 119:1,2   "Blessed are the undefiled in the way;  who walk in the law of the Lord!  Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, who seek Him with the whole heart."

Dear Lord, the desire of my heart is to walk in Your ways and keep your testimonies.  Your Words are more valuable that silver and gold, a better REWARD than money can by.   They bring more pleasure than the sweetness of honey.  They satisfy my soul.  Father, I give you my whole heart.  Search me and see if there is any thing in my life that displeased you.  Help me to walk every day in You ways.  I love You, and I love your Word.   Amen.


This is the last of this series in Reasons to Read God's Word.Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Such a beautiful read this morning as I begin my day.
    Lord use me as You desire and may all the glory go to You.

    Joy! Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.