Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

SPEAK UP


"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute."  Proverbs 31:8.

Lord, I am so grateful that You love us, regardless of our appearance, our wealth, our social or political status.  We cannot impress You, nor do we need to.  You have chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom.  In light of this, Father God, give me a compassionate heart.  Help me to be as impartial in my love of others as You have been in loving me.  I love You. Amen

A few weeks ago, a gentleman who had little came by to see if we had any recyclables.  Don reach out in compassion and conversation.  I reached out with love and a bag of cookies.  It makes this verse and prayer seem very real.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.