Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Words of Life


Romans 7:22 (NLT)
   I love God’s law with all my heart.

Father, how I love your Law: the principles, the promises and the practical truths that are so effective for daily living. They nourish my soul, enlighten my mind and stimulate my spirit to embrace and practice the values that make life both meaningful and fulfilling.

Thank you that each day I have the privilege of pursuing the treasures of wisdom and grace in Your Word. Thank You for the joy, peace, conviction and counsel that come from such search and discovery. Father, I so agree with the observation of the Psalmist who wrote:

Psalm 19:7-8 (NLT)
   7 The instructions of the LORD are perfect, reviving the soul. The decrees of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple. 8 The commandments of the LORD are right, bringing joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are clear, giving insight for living.


Thank you Father for your Law, words of life.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.